Are you a passionate sales professional looking to make an impact in athletic performance? If so, check tis out to learn how you can make abig impact in a small, fast-growing team! Local andremote applicants are encouraged to apply!
Reflexion Interactive Technologies, LLC is developing the future of sports training: neuro-fitness. Our cognitive training devices, the Reflexion Edge and Flex are large touch-screen displays, with programmed activities that measure and train cognitive functions, such as reaction time, hand-eyecoordination, simple decision-making, peripheral vision, inhibitory control, and short-term memory. The devices’ game-like interaction makes them fun to use and thus easy to achieve compliance from athletes and brain injury rehab patients. Our web-based software enables trainers to manage performance training and rehab and enables athletes to track their progress in a meaningful and engaging way.
To learn more about Reflexion and how it all works, check out:
Our devices are in use by many high-profile customers, including Penn State Athletics, Duke University, and the U.S. Air Force Academy.
If hired, you will report directly to our Director of Sales. The primary role will be selling Reflexionscognitive training technology(hardware and software) to a set list of universities, colleges, and high schools across the nation. You will be provided with a list of accounts; the expectation is that you will have full accountability for selling and servicing those accounts. You will be responsible for data mining, contacting, setting up meetings, conducting demos, educating, securing signed contracts; you will manage and report on account activities using the companys CRM. You will primarily sell to the Athletic Director and Strength & Conditioning Coach, but you may also sell to individual coaches or Athletic Training/Sports Medicine staff from time to time.
- This is a remote work/telecommuting position primarily servicing the North America market. Regular on-going day and overnight travel is expected (at least one week permonth). Having a valid driver’s license, a registered and insured vehicle, and the ability to drive to and from prospective/current accounts is necessary; must also be able to travel by common carrier air and/or train for prospect/customer site visits and industry tradeshows and other events. Business travel expenses are paid by the company.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
WHO YOU ARE:
We are seeking a self-starting individual who has the following characteristics and abilities:
- You must have a passion for athletics and helping others achieve their goals.
- You must have the ability to look critically at situations and respond appropriately.
- You must be organized and have a methodical approach to everything you do.
- You must be a thorough communicator.
- You must have the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- You must have a grind it out mentality.
Bonus Points if you have:
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS
- Ex-Collegiate Athlete or coaching experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Include your resume and a cover letter, answer a few questions, then click submit. Its that easy to apply right now!
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation. No recruiters, please; principal applicants only.
An equal opportunity employer and the largest seed investor in the region, Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Central & Northern PA (an initiative of the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development) has provided investment capital and business support services to Reflexion Interactive Technologies, LLC, Ben Franklins portfolio of funded companies is comprised of emerging startups as well as small manufacturers in varying stages of business growth and development. Regardless of size or revenue projections, these companies and Reflexion Interactive Technologies, LLCoffer job opportunities as Equal Opportunity Employers-Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled. For information on the Ben Franklin program, visit www.cnp.benfranklin.org
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!