As a member of the Sales Operations team, this role is critical in assisting Foundant scale effectively, and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for a highly driven, problem solving individual with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform (SFDC) and SaaS business processes. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role. You will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, implement, optimize, and ensure compliance with processes related to Foundants business. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced organization as an independent Salesforce.com administrator. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform and related processes.
As is typical with an emerging technology company at this stage of growth, this position is really the beginning of building out the Companys Sales Operations. Accordingly, the position requires an energetic individual willing to put forth the effort required to build a team and not afraid to roll-up their sleeves to dive into the detail. The ideal candidate must be versatile, proactive and client-service oriented with a strong desire to learn, grow professionally, and, most importantly, lead change/process improvements.
This is a high-profile role with direct connectivity to executive members of management.
The Company offers competitive salary and benefits packages, and provides a comfortable and professional work environment where your growth is paramount.
Responsibilities are broken down into two stages:
Phase I Initial Assessment
- Gain a detailed understanding of the following:
- The Companys products and services;
- How such products and services are bundled and sold;
- Different customers / sales channels (direct, partners, OEMs, etc.); and,
- The flow of customers from lead to completed sale.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our CRM core application architecture, as well as integrated applications such as Marketo, DocuSign, and Intacct.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of existing dashboards and KPIs.
- Develop relationships and meeting cadence with departmental SDFC liaisons.
- Investigate and understand current data layout.
- Work with Client Success, Finance, Marketing and Sales to identify needs and priorities around SDFC process improvements and layout / design.
Phase II Ongoing Responsibilities
- Daily administration, management, and support of SFDC instance.
- Provision user setup, design and configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts.
- Drive SFDC adoption and use strategy to achieve business goals
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to support business operations.
- Continuously monitor data quality and integrity in SFDC, including, but not limited to:
- Analyze and validate data for accuracy;
- Regularly perform data de-duping and clean-up procedures; and,
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
- Responsible for evaluating new features, communicating value with business, implementing, and partnering with the other stakeholders.
- Engage with the rest of the organizational teams to ensure long-term health of our SFDC platform.
- Assist business operations scale via automation and other enhancements.
- Maintain and manage third party application integrations as well as assist in integration new integrations.
- Provide support as needed to end users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user questions, errors, and issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features, enhancements, and changes to the system.
- Identify ways to further enhance the team member experience.
- Modify the system to increase usability and adoption.
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with senior executives, operational directors, and other internal stakeholders to understand the business and ensure timely exchange of information.
- Foster an environment of strong ethics, morale, leadership, and teamwork.
- A key member of the team who contributes to and effectively influences decisions.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to executive management.
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and cross functionally with both management and end users.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Minimum of five (5) years in a SFDC Administrator role configuring, deploying, and supporting an Enterprise SFDC implementation.
- SFDC Administrator (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, or Developer I) certification.
- Strong team and collaboration skills.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of SFDC best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience prioritizing and delivering against multiple project deadlines and milestones.
- Have excelled in a unique SFDC instance, not a managed service environment.
- Desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Process-oriented and strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with a do whatever it takes mindset to ensure success.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Previous experience with SFDC integration with Business
Our focus is maximizing the impact of the philanthropic community by providing SaaS solutions to grantmakers, grantseekers, & community foundations. We have ranked on Outside Magazines list of 100 Best Places to Work, while also climbing the ranks of Inc. 5000's list of fastest growing privately held companies. Delivering great customer experience is a top priority which means hiring customer-focused team members is critical to our companys and our customers success.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.