Take Your Next First Step
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing an assigned group of SanMar customers. The goal of a successful Account Executive is to build solid, long term relationships with each account and to become their trusted advisor. They will do this by providing world class customer service, understanding the customers’ business, needs and growth strategy. They will consult on product selection and build campaigns that include samples, PowerPoint presentations, flyers, and other marketing tools SanMar offers. This is done by implementing all sales, service, and business building as trained and by approaching every customer with SanMar’s family values in mind.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a liaison with the company’s customers, developing relationships, providing guidance and advice and ensuring all the customer’s needs are being met
- Inbound calls, outbound calls, CRM documentation with key account information, entering orders/credit memos, and managing and responding to emails
- Effective and efficient use of all computer system applications as trained
- Responsible for implementing skills gained from training around the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Product knowledge
- Marketing Tools
- Business Building
- Uses professional experience with understanding of industry knowledge to execute business building strategy by identifying customer needs and offering practical and imaginative solutions to those needs
- Complete and meet deadlines for all initiatives and other assigned projects
- Interacts frequently with outside sales team to exchange factual information and collaborate on ways to grow accounts
- Offers creative and analytic customer service by demonstrating good judgement for obtaining solutions to a diverse set of issues
- Manage challenging situations that may affect customers
- Perform team and back up expectations as trained
- Achieve minimum expectations for accuracy and productivity
- Adhere to attendance policy
- Stay informed on all communications and training to ensure accurate information is given to customers
- Follow SanMar Policy and Procedure as outlined in training manuals, online, employee handbook and other available resources
Requirements for Position:
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task between numerous assignments
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Skill and ability to type 45-50 wpm
- A process thinker seeking productivity and exceptional service
- Customer centric, enthusiastic and passionate
- Ability to work with and keep a positive, supportive attitude towards the Company, job, customers and co-workers
- Minimum of 4 years related experience or bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ experience
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Possesses business acumen
- Basic sales skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work environment is moderately quiet office environment.
SanMar Corporation has been family-owned since 1971. Based in Issaquah, WA, we are an award-winning, national supplier of 21 retail, private label and mill brands. We supply apparel and accessories to screen printers, embroiderers, promotional products distributors, athletic dealers, industrial launderers and more — whether they are outfitting a Fortune 500 corporation or the local bowling team. SanMar’s success and growth can be attributed to one thing – outstanding employees who provide superior services and products to our customers. We promote a culture that acknowledges the importance of a healthy work-life balance, recognizing that happy and relaxed employees make better ambassadors for SanMar. We encourage initiative and participation by creating a casual environment that taps your full potential as an employee.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending program
- Anniversary rewards
- Discounts on brand name apparel
- Diverse, laid-back atmosphere
- Flexible schedules
- Monthly employee events
If you are a service oriented person who would enjoy working for a company that provides a dynamic, family-oriented environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! There aren’t many other companies out there like us, so don’t miss out, apply today, and learn what over 3,000 employees have come to know as “The SanMar Difference!”
SanMar provides opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
SanMar participates in E-Verify.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!