Posted on September 1, 2020
A fast-growing, fintech startup that is the best way to shop, understand, and secure your mortgage.
An experienced software engineer with a history of delivering solutions to challenging technical problems. You are detail-oriented and focused on the quality and maintainability of your code. You write tests to prove that your code works before it has been integrated. You invest in tools and automation, improving the development experience for yourself and your teammates. You lead by example, writing pragmatic but elegant code with technical rigor and attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
– Work in a fully remote team led by the CTO focused on evolving and extending our backend services and architecture.
– Support our Boston-based feature teams by developing new infrastructure functionality needed for their work and consulting on the design and usage of APIs
– Participate in design and code review
– Help maintain and evolve our development, testing, and deployment infrastructure
– Develop and maintain integrations with third-party APIs
– Help maintain and evolve our internal analytics and monitoring capabilities, ensuring that the business has all of the information necessary to make timely decisions.
We currently use the following technologies, but experience with them is not necessarily required.
– Node runtime on AWS Lambda
– React/Redux on the frontend
– Babel, webpack, gulp, and Netlify for frontend deployment
– CloudFormation for service definition/deployment
– Athena, Redshift, QuickSight for analytics
– Several other AWS services: S3, DynamoDb, SNS, CodeBuild, etc.
– Big upside. Were inspired every day to bring fairness and integrity to the most important transaction in our customers lives, and play an important part in helping them achieve better financial outcomes. This is a chance to make your mark at a purpose-driven, early-stage company growing rapidly in a $2 trillion dollar residential mortgage market.
– Commitment to professional education opportunities
– Employee referral program
– Health benefits include medical, dental and vision
– Flexible time off, including parental leave and unlimited vacation (minimum of two weeks)
– An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees
We value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. OwnUp is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. We are a drug-free workplace.
Subscribe to get Incluzion updates