\”The front page of the internet,\” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history. This is a unique opportunity to join the Finance team to build scalable processes through systems and tooling. As a key member of this fast-growing team, you will have lots of ownership and impact on Finance, Sales and other G&A functions to help us reach our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our Finance and Accounting Internal Products to help us support our core ERP system as well as peripheral financial internal products/systems. As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be a shared owner of the vision for Reddits financial systems and point person for cross functional projects that need Finance systems expertise. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable about Finance processes, the Ad Platform space and SaaS technologies and excited about automating tasks to unlock business value, while having an analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, possess a team-oriented methodology and have a strong work ethic. This role will also work with other business systems analysts across the Company for strategic and business as usual workstreams. As we grow our teams, you will also need to roll up your sleeves to support the F&A team – particularly during month / quarter end and to generally support & maintain applications.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across Finance, Sales, Product, IT, HR and more to solve key business challenges through implementing best practice solutions involving process change, configuration, and or customization
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis and provide strategic, long term solutions
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional requirement sessions to gather, document, and analyze product requirements and functional specs. Able to make tradeoffs on requirements versus platform capabilities and chart a path forward with the team.
- Balance needs for functional and non-functional requirements (availability, scalability, supportability, security, interoperability, etc.)
- Drive design and system configuration within NetSuite, Workday Expenses and other key financial systems.
- Prepare and update documentation for current processes, pain points and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline & scale workflows and processes within Finance and Accounting
- Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance and system functionality that improves the team and our users experience while delivering increased automation and long term scalability
- Assist in the ongoing administration of NetSuite and other Finance platforms as part of a team effort — create/ modify user roles and permissions, workflows, custom fields, custom records, dashboards, advanced templates, multibook entities, searches, reporting changes, related administration duties, etc
- Own the platform, managing technical debt, coordinating release upgrade activity and responding to issues and incidents that drive our global finance operations for NetSuite and other Finance platforms
- Support for key month/ quarter end close processes
An ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor\’s degree in Finance, Economics, IT, or other analytics-related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of administration experience in NetSuite and other Finance systems (Expensify, Workday, Adaptive, Anaplan, Coupa, FloQast, BlackLine, etc.)
- NetSuite ERP certification, Coupa certification or other tools a plus
- Experience with designing and supporting integrations between NetSuite and other business systems like Salesforce, Workday, Adaptive, FloQast, etc.
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data
- Experience adhering to SOX controls and change management processes
- Experience with integration of large systems and custom products
- Experience with both usage and subscription revenue models
- Experience working with management on developing and delivering part of a roadmap
- Strong understanding of key financial business processes (Procure-to-Pay, Record to Report as well as Quote to Cash processes)
- Strong work ethic and accountability to make sure project goes well, being equally comfortable taking personal ownership for a task or delegating it to another team member
- Prior knowledge and experience working in sprints and following Agile methodology
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work effectively in a fast paced and fluid environment
- Knowledge of SQL, ability to create and review queries that are basic to intermediate in nature