We are building some really exciting sh*t at x.ai
At x.ai, were building artificial intelligence super-powered productivity software. The software schedules meetings for our customers automatically. It avoids the typical back and forth over emails and negotiates when and where the meeting is to happen. The software uses state-of-the-art machine learning in our production environment. Were looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to join us on the journey in building this new frontier. Youll get to work side by side with a group of focused and passionate individuals in a fully distributed setting.
- Be a main driver and contributor in building, testing, instrumenting for analytics, and deploying user-centric features to production end to end own and drive the full cycle of building web applications, API and system integrations from system design to deployment
- Take ownership of our technical stack: drive improvements to address system complexity and tech debt, define and champion best practices of software development
- Actively participate in collaborative brainstorming and design, identifying defects or discrepancies in requirements and resolves with appropriate stakeholders
- Leverage your UI/UX experience to advocate, drive and implement user-friendly features
- Collaborate on feature implementation from UI design (using and improving on our style guide) to system implementation, to optimize for usability, execute these features end to end, including testing and monitoring in production
- Be customer obsessed: Identify and build metrics or tools to help us understand customer behavior and work closely with Product to develop new features to drive customer delight
- Able to find the right tool for the job. Quickly evaluate different libraries but not afraid to roll your own stuff
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Expert in Typescript
- Expert in API integrations
- Expert in Node.js
- Experience in React
- Experience in CSS/SCSS
- Experience in development tooling like NPM and Gulp, and front-end testing frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- +/- 8 hours from EST
- Thrives in a fully remote setting
- Intellectually curious, collaborative, self-motivated, fast learner that is comfortable with uncertainties evolve as needed, flexibility is key!
- Customer obsessed
Please send applications to:[email protected]
To apply for this job please visit x.ai.