401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Information Security Engineer who demonstrates tracked records in driving continuous improvement to strengthen overall security architecture, design, process, tooling, and standards
***At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship for employment visas. Position is based in Orange County, CA.
- Implement static code analysis tool and integrate with CI/CD process to reduce new vulnerabilities from release process
- Develop or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
- Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures
- Conduct periodic network scans to find any vulnerability
- Conduct application as well as network penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
- Investigate security breaches
- Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
- Validate IT infrastructure and other reference architectures including Cloud security architectures for security best practices, and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risk where applicable.
- Liaise with the internal audit team to review and evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of security related controls
- Requires Bachelor’s degree, Masters degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience with security products and technologies around visibility, SIEM, incident response and threat intelligence
- Security Certification preferred (e.g. Security +, CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, and etc)
- Knowledge of security standards and best practice such as ISO 27001 and NIST
- Knowledge of user authentication and access controls.
- Strong customer service, leadership, organizational, communication and interface skills
- Knowledge of system and application development process – security requirements
- Experience supporting cloud security implementation
5 days ago
View all Jobs at Mattson Resources
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!