- Writing clean and maintainable code that scales
- Contributing to architecture, building, maintaining, and scaling efficient, reusable, and reliable Swift/SwiftUI code.
- Building the greatest native app infrastructure and microservices to support high traffic volumes and requests for our iOS product(s)
- Utilizing your knowledge and putting it into the actions in terms of data exchanges (JSON, XML), Realm, Core Data, MongoDB, etc.
- Identifying bottlenecks, bugs, and technical debt, but also eliminating all unusual obstacles/challenges
- Taking an active part in developing a brand new product by frequent participation in team meeting that can happen late evening/night hours due to time zone difference
We are looking for you with:
- Around 4 years of production experience RxSwift / Reswift / ReactiveSwift or similar Single Flux framework for Swift OR 2 years of React Native and 2 years of Native Swift
- Experience with OOP, MVC, MVVM and software design patterns
- High tolerance for a fast-paced creative environment
- The ability to not rely on open-sourced and/or existing solutions but being able to approach challenging problems with non-existing or invented creative solutions
- experience with SwiftUI would be a plus
What you can expect:
- Benefits package including private healthcare (Medicover), gym pass (Multisport), and life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule (you can start whenever you want but be ready to participate frequent night calls with the team from LA, California).
- 100% remote working time
- Multicultural environment.
If you are interested in this position please [email protected]