As the Senior Manager of Sales Operations, you will work closely with SmartBug clients and our client services teams and inbound marketers to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and process(es) as it relates to the Martech ecosystem, including CRM platforms, marketing automation tools, email service providers, business intelligence tools, and marketing databases. In this key role at SmartBug, the successful candidate will have the opportunity and responsibility to leverage best practices, build and refine the SmartBug internal process and be an integral player in delivering intelligent inbound results for SmartBug clients.
- Serve as an expert in marketing technology CRM and Marketing Automation platforms, including Salesforce and Hubspot
- Provide technical leadership on Martech integrations with CRMs, marketing automation platforms, business intelligence tools, and marketing databases
- Lead the creation and implementation of sales enablement and SalesOps strategies for clients
- Leverage industry best practices to implement internal process(es) for SmartBug client accounts as it relates to lead management
- Own integrations of Martech sales tools, including CRMs, marketing automation platforms, with specific expertise in HubSpot integrations
- Support the development of sales and marketing goals, requirements gathering and own the implementation of recommended solutions
- Lead the analysis of sales and marketing data to develop actionable insights, inform marketing and sales programs, and implement recommended optimizations for clients
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing dashboards and monthly reports to measure performance for established KPIs, metrics etc.
- Own and manage sales data, performs data validation and cleansing; Lead efforts in managing marketing databases, including data integrity, data quality, data sync/integrations
- Provide hands-on support to troubleshoot and solve technical problems and issues
- Represent the SalesOps function with key technology partners and own internal SmartBug training and roll-out of new features and functionality
- Provide hands-on Salesforce training for internal users and external clients, as needed
- Become the thought leader for SmartBug and our clients as it relates to the SalesOps role and specifically, the SFDC and Hubspot integration
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- B.A. or B.S. degree is required
- 4-7 years Sales Operations experience at a digital marketing agency or in-house corporate team
- Expert in Salesforce.com and Salesforce administration, including Salesforce admin certifications
- Expert in HubSpot Sales Hub and/or other marketing automation platforms preferred
- Expert knowledge of Martech ecosystem, including CRM platforms, marketing automation tools, email service providers, business intelligence tools, marketing databases, etc
- Expert knowledge of sales and marketing strategies, including lead generation, demand generation, CRM marketing
- Proven success in creating and implementing comprehensive sales enablement strategies
- Proven experience partnering with sales and marketing executives, including external client teams
- Experience presenting to clients or executive-level team members
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and independent management skills
- Solid business acumen as it relates to sales and marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience working remotely in similar role strongly preferred
- Phone screening
- Video call with hiring manager
- Video call with VP of Client Services
- Reference checking
- Final video interview with SmartBugs CEO
Our Extensive Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Health insurance with company contribution
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible spend plan
- Company-funded short-term disability and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Annual leadership conference, SmartBugapalooza
- Training budget
- The flexibility of working remotely with a company who has always been remote
About SmartBug Media
SmartBug Media is a fully remote globally recognized Intelligent Inbound marketing agency that assists businesses in growing revenue through content marketing, sales enablement, web development, marketing automation, and PR. For over 10 years, SmartBug has helped businesses increase qualified leads, close customers, and enhance the reach and loyalty of their brands. We are a 90+ person remote company that believes you shouldnt have to compromise work/life balance in order to deliver great work, and we believe that you can do this from anywhere. SmartBug has been named to the Inc. 5000 4 times, Adweek 100 the last two years, and has won numerous Comparably awards for its culture and leadership. SmartBug is HubSpots highest rated partner in the world.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!