Teikametrics is the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform for sellers on Amazon and Walmart. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of small and large e-commerce businesses around the world to increase product and brand visibility and profitable growth. Founded in 2012, Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models to automate bidding and advertising campaign management. We combine our best in class technology and elegant design solutions with the coaching and support from our world-class services team based in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, and Bangalore, IN.
Teikametrics is looking for a talented, hardworking, and empathetic Senior Product Designer to join our Product organization. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track of success delivering world-class user experiences through effective, efficient and data-centric design exploration, ideation, and user validation.
- Become an expert in the complex domain of e-commerce advertising and seller tools available to Amazon and Walmart.com sellers, vendors, authors and publishers
- Partner closely with product management, engineering, sales, marketing, finance, customer operations, and other critical internal stakeholders during research and execution of product design, development, go-to-market, and operation
- Support your ideas and concepts with documentation such as workflows, user stories, wireframes, prototypes, and hi-fidelity designs
- Lead a variety of large and/or complex product initiatives with minimal oversight
- Present findings and design solutions to stakeholders in an organized, logical, and compelling manner
- Test the usability of new designs via customer calls, interviews, and internal review
- Provide design direction and support to design team members
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner among your counterparts in product, engineering, and marketing
- 5+ years of experience in an agency or tech/product setting performing UI/UX
- A strong portfolio that showcases a foundation in design thinking, composition, and visual/interaction design
- Proficient in design software (Sketch, Invision)
- Independent problem solver that requires very little guidance: can identify important problems, take design projects from early concept to final production, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to collaborate across departments and disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human factors, fine art, or related field
- Experience building SaaS, enterprise software, or developer tools
- Significant experience performing and and analyzing user research
What youll get
At Teikametrics, we offer competitive compensation, a matching 401k plan, unlimited vacation, and stock options. We have a remote-friendly culture that emphasizes a sustainable work-life balance and creativity rather than long-hours.
Teikametrics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Were an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.