Location: Remote okay (PST time zone preferred)
Are you ready to join one of the most visionary and fastest-growing DataOps companies in technology? Are you ready to be part of a unique culture of transparency and integrity? If so, a career at StreamSets might be the perfect fit for you!
At StreamSets, we believe in the audacious, ambitious goal of teasing order out of the chaos of modern data. We help our customers achieve that goal by solving the problem of data engineering for continuous delivery and constant change across any platform past, present, and future– with smart data pipelines.
The StreamSets vision for smart data pipelines is guided by DataOps, a set of practices and technologies that operationalizes the continuous delivery of data for modern analytics.
In this role, you will drive the requirements and roadmap for the cloud platform capabilities of the StreamSets DataOps platform. As a product manager, you will be a core member of the team that drives the successful adoption of the platform. You will research and understand customer needs and user behavior; evaluate the industry and competitive landscape; architect the customer journey, and define a roadmap to deliver products that customers can’t live without. You’ll work closely with our design and engineering teams to enhance our products and drive growth; with partners to build compelling joint solutions; and with marketing to evangelize what youve built and educate the market.
- Identifying opportunities, defining the product roadmap, and shipping enterprise-grade products to make our customers lives better
- Bringing clarity across the company with crisply written documents on users, use cases, user stories, and product requirements
- Working collaboratively across the organization with your fellow product managers, designers, engineers, and business teams (sales and marketing)
- Balancing short- and long-term goals by making smart decisions based on data, research, and design
- Building the discipline of working with data by defining metrics for product adoption and impact
You are a great fit because you are:
- Someone who measures your success in large part by the success of the team around you
- High-impact, low-ego and want your co-workers to be the same
- Excited by learning. We are defining a new generation of data technologies, so every day is an opportunity to learn – or invent! – something new
- Someone who cares about our users as much as we do
- Excited by the dynamic nature of a product role, where no two days are the same
And you have:
- Experience product managing and launching features for enterprise cloud/SaaS products that operate at scale solving mission-critical customer challenges.
- Hands-on experience with one or more cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills, both internally and to customers
- Empathy for both our customers and the teams you work with
- Interest or familiarity with big data, data integration, ETL, and machine learning technologies
Why you should join:
Good people know how to execute a vision. Great people care deeply about that vision and passionately about the direction the company is headed. We’re building a team dedicated to going fast to achieve our goals with confidence in each other.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- The best equipment and resources
- Healthy work/life balance
- 401k, competitive compensation, and options grants
- Professional development – we are invested in you
- Paid family leave
StreamSets is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be a part of our diverse, dynamic team!
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!