Senior Salesforce Developer
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employeesDocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do whats right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, youll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
The team Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will design, develop, and implement SaaS-based Application, Data, and Integration Engineering solutions that run our internal business, as well as evaluate existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. This role requires deep Salesforce.com configuration & customization knowledge, integration experience and sound judgment in order to effectively plan and deliver. Over time, the successful candidate will own one or more pieces of our Enterprise Application Projects and may be required to lead or direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected! DocuSign is growing at an extraordinary pace across all vectors, providing an enormous opportunity for professional growth in this position.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director, Enterprise Applications Technology.
- Design, develop, and implement SaaS-based application, data, and integration engineering solutions.
- Develop Enterprise Application systems.
- Evaluate existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and ensure final solutions meet organizational needs.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to deliver software project using development processes such as Agile/Scrum.
- Work with internal business team customers to gather requirements to deliver innovative solutions that meet needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability and realistic implementation schedules.
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams such as product development and interface development.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Eight (8) years of experience in IT applications emphasizing Salesforce.com configuration, customization and support.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, LWC, Aura, Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, Web Services is required
- Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE), scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware (like Informatica, Dell Boomi etc.) and other enterprise integrating technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (like GitHub, Jenkins, etc) for Salesforce.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, REST/SOAP API, relational databases
- Experience with developing and supporting solutions in Salesforce for Sales, Finance & Revenue business groups or managing solutions for the Q2O track is a strong plus.
- Experience with configuring and customizing quoting applications like Apttus / Salesforce CPQ is a strong plus.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and LSDX is a strong plus
- Salesforce advanced developer certification (PD 2) is a strong plus
- Experience with SaaS business applications like Eloqua, Zuora, and NetSuite is nice to have.
About usDocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And thats a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!