Join our team of product designers passionate about creating user-centred mobile and web applications in the area of Digital Lotteries. As a Senior UX Designer youll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, easy to use interfaces. You will have the opportunity to utilise the full range of your product design skills and work alongside a great team of people. We work as part of cross functional teams located in Greece, London and Ireland.
- You can think and design at a system level
- Design end to end flows and experiences that are intuitive to use
- Handover UX output, from flows and wireframes, to wireflows and low res prototypes
- Conduct usability testing, analysis and reporting of insights
- Run design workshops
- Present your work to stakeholders
- Work closely with UI Designers, product managers, business analysts, engineers and QAs
- Contribute to design documentation (Design Systems, Pattern Libraries)
- Give and solicit feedback from fellow designers
- Solve problems through the eyes of the user
- Give and receive critical design feedback to improve the quality of your designs
- You enjoy working collaboratively
- Organise and prioritise your work effectively
- Bonus: You are an active member of a design community
Skills and Competencies
- 4+ years of professional experience as a UX Designer designing for multiple platforms (Responsive web, Android & iOS)
- An online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables.
- Excellent knowledge of responsive design and mobile design principles and methodologies as they relate to software development
- Demonstrated ability to think through information architecture, process flows and interfaces
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools (e,g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe suite, )
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Experience working with cross-functional agile/scrum teams
- Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, product, graphic, visual communications, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Why to join us:
We are a learning organisation and ecosystem for ambitious and talented tech professionals to pursue their career goals. We work every single day to become the environment of choice for motivated tech professionals. The environment where they can find guidance, coaching, and personal development to continuously improve and grow their knowledge and pursue their objectives through challenging engagements.
- Personalized goals and objectives, crafted with your dedicated coach
- Professional development through real business projects based on your needs
- Training opportunities in latest technologies and Personal Development Plan to help you reach your goals
- Strong feedback process through continuous model
- Be part of our AA internal communities (Chapters) and have the opportunity to contribute by creating training material, helping others grow and shape our technology future
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and ability for remote working
- Private Insurance Plan
By clicking ”Apply” for this Job, you agree that you have read and accepted our Data Protection Statement relating to job applicants and that you provide your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described therein.