We simplify stand-out content marketing for B2B tech companies.
Do you love content marketing and have a knack for writing things people really want to read? Have experience in the world of B2B tech and on the hunt for a fast-paced role where you can create an impact?
Then this is the perfect role for you!
Simple Strat is a small content marketing agency that’s looking to make big waves in the world of B2B tech marketing. We’re looking for a talented content marketer with excellent writing skills and a strong understanding of how to create compelling content for a variety of channels to join our team and help us crush our clients’ goals.
An ideal Content Specialist at Simple Strat:
- Is passionate about writing and has used that passion to develop an ability to write compelling content that people love to read
- Knows how to hook people’s attention in just a few words
- Understands how search engines work, how people use them, and how to create content that delivers on search intent and follows SEO best practices
- Can take one piece of content and repurpose it into many others
- Is deeply curious about B2B content marketing and closely follows industry experts and trends
- Is familiar with various content distribution channels (blogs, social, email, etc.) and what works well for each of them
- Has experience with and enjoys writing for B2B technology companies (bonus for SaaS experience)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that provides autonomy and many opportunities to solve problems and drive measurable results for a variety of clients
Requirements for this role:
- You have experience writing long-form content (articles, product marketing information, whitepapers, ebooks/guides, case studies, etc.)
- You have experience creating compelling B2B content for a variety of social media platforms
- You have experience writing B2B emails
- You have experience repurposing content, such as turning a webinar into an article, social posts, and email content
- You understand and can explain basic B2B content strategy
- You have experience optimizing content for search engines
- You have an understanding of different types of content and the unique purposes they serve
- You have experience writing for multiple brands or voices
- You understand the types of metrics content can impact and how to use that data to improve performance over time
- Bonus: You have experience choosing content topics based on research, including keyword research and persona insights
- Bonus: You have experience with tools like SEMRush, HubSpot, Google Search Console, and/or WordPress
Specific responsibilities in this role:
- Write long-form content that stands out (articles, product marketing information, whitepapers, ebooks/guides, case studies, etc.)
- Write engaging social media content designed for specific platforms that engages target B2B audiences
- Write emails that people love to read and can’t help but act on
- Optimize existing content for search
- Work with strategists and account coordinators to determine content types and topics
- Assist in creating content promotion and distribution strategies to maximize results
- Collaborate with designers and others to repurpose and promote content through a variety of media (written content, graphics, video, audio)
- Edit, proofread, and improve other writers’ content
- Publish content using tools such as HubSpot and WordPress
- Review content performance metrics to draw conclusions and optimize content
Other details about the role:
- This role is a full-time role (40 hours/week)
- This role is a fully remote position
- Must be authorized for employment in the United States
- Salary is based on experience and skillset
- Unlimited PTO
- Profit-sharing bonus program
- Monthly coaching with agency leadership
- Continuous learning opportunities through internal and external training, workshops, and conferences
More about Simple Strat:
Simple Strat is a content marketing agency that specializes in working with B2B tech companies. We have a small, tight-knit team that’s determined to rapidly grow our agency by delivering amazing results to our clients.
To get a glimpse of our culture and behind the scenes day-to-day life, check out our Instagram profile or browse the careers page on our website.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!