Looking for a chance to show what you can do in an environment that will appreciate you and help you grow? If you are learning-oriented, strive for excellence, and have a strong customer commitment, bring your talents to Independence as we seek to enhance the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. As a member of Independence Health Group, we seek to innovate, reimagine and lead in the transformation of healthcare. We are committed to attracting, retaining and growing the best talent.
The Social Media Community Management Specialist is responsible for monitoring the companys social media channels and providing metrics and reporting on performance. Tracks and evaluates commentary to analyze trends and make recommendations on responses. Works closely with internal teams in Corporate Communications and Executive Inquiries to assist customers and ensure issues are resolved quickly and effectively. Helps plan, develop and implementing social media content for Independence sites for assigned business areas. Supports expansion and promotion of employee ambassador social program.
Monitoring & Intelligence
- Monitor all online social media channels scanning for mentions of the IBX brand and identifying opportunities to interact with positive influencers. Retweet, like, share, and comment on content from reputable partner channels.
- Respond to and refer inbound inquiries through appropriate internal channels.
- Make recommendations and share ideas to expand the companys social media presences and engaged fan/follower base.
- Analyze social intelligence scans for content and community development recommendations.
Process & Reporting
- Maintain Community Management documents/processes.
- Provide reports on inbound social inquiries on a weekly basis.
- Generate analytics reports to help team and clients understand content performance on campaign level and monthly/annual basis.
- Monitor emerging use of social media technologies and analyze technology trends.
- Participate in the BCBSAs monthly Social Media Workgroup meetings, reporting and sharing information with teams.
Employee Ambassador Program & Brand Advocacy Building – Program encourages employees to share IBX social posts on their personal social channels and accounts
- Manage IBX Insiders employee ambassador program, including content, and associate recruitment and training on the program and how to be a brand advocacy member. Develop content that can be pushed out via social channels, develop ways to promote and expand the program, and work closely with Associate Resource Group (ARG) leaders to counsel and support them on effective social strategies to promote their events and activities.
- Provide a strategic point of view on social media and associated tools and facilitate training programs for key stakeholders.
- Enhance IBX Insiders community content by supporting signature events, ARG activities, and executive speaking engagements by attending, taking photos, and generating live or recap posts.
- Support other business areas social media needs, especially as it relates to IBX Insiders ambassadors and brand advocacy (i.e., writing posts and direct day-to-day editing related to this content including research, fact-checking, critiquing, proofreading).
- Bachelors degree (with background in Journalism, Digital Marketing, PR, Communications or related field) or comparable experience
- 3+ direct social media experience (in-house or agency); 5+ years of marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to persuasively present social media strategies in a meaningful and relevant way
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority (matrix management)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and increase professional knowledge of the latest trends, practices, programs and applications evolving in social media/networking.
- Expertise and in-depth knowledge of social media channels including but not limited to:
- All native social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- WordPress or other blogging platforms
- Comprehensive social media communications management solutions such as Hootesuite, Khoros, Sprinklr, or Sprout Social
- Review forums including Yelp and Google My Business
- Working knowledge of CMS, SEO, Google Analytics/Keywords Proven ability to combine conceptual, creative and strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and diplomatic skills required to effectively manage relationships with diverse internal and external contacts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, work independently, while remaining a team player
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Ability to think strategically, analyze data, and recommend tactics/strategies to drive growth
- Flexibility to work weekends and travel locally
- Working knowledge of basic photo and video editing tools