We are looking for an outstanding React and Ruby on Rails developer to join our team and help transform access to social services. This is a full-time position.
As soon as you start at mRelief, you will play a critical role in building an affirming process for families to sign up for food stamps.Technical Qualifications
- Extensive experience with React and Redux
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and Postgres
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience scaling web applications
- Deep passion for mReliefs work and civic technology
- Willingness and eagerness to work on transformative technology in a startup environment
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong sense of mission and value alignment with mRelief
- Ability to collaborate and pair-program effectively
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
For full-time employees, we pay medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and professional development opportunities to foster a culture of learning.