Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the worlds smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, LOral and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here:www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecores success and growth, were looking for a skilled Software QA Automation Engineer to work as part of our distributed development team. This is a #remote US position, preferably on the east coast.
- Act as active member for designing, developing and maintaining automation test cases for ensuring high quality in Sitecore technical delivery.
- Act as active member for executing Sitecore testing activities accordingly Sitecore processes.
- Act as active team member to demonstrate good competency on quality assurance related technologies, Sitecore products, delivery process and team members interaction.
- Demonstrate good understanding for Sitecore components to bridge the gap between business and technical aspects.
- Develop high quality assurance automation code for features, bug fixes and hotfixes according to Sitecore guidelines.
- Actively demonstrate software quality assurance best practices throughout product development and maintenance.
- Actively contribute to the teams test automation strategy and coverage based on software quality assurance best practices.
- Actively replacing manual testing with test automation based on test principles.
- Play an active role in clarifying user stories, acceptance criteria and task break down that can deliver business value within one iteration.
- Maintain CI & CD pipeline to ensure solution can be delivered frequently, consistently and reliably to staging and production environments.
- Maintain close collaboration and effective communication with Development Manager, Functional
- Participating in code review practices inside a team on a regular basis, sharing his technical knowledge withcolleagues, gradually challenging people as a mentor and giving them feedback.
- Create/execute non functional types of testing (performance, security, scalability etc.)
- Typically, more than 3-year of software development experience
- Demonstrate good understanding in software quality assurance activities using modern and relevant tools and frameworks.
- Demonstrate good understanding in software quality assurance mindset and approaches to ensure high quality in software delivery.
- Demonstrate good understanding in test design patterns and principles.
- Demonstrate good understanding in Agile practices to deliver software.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related technical field required
Technical skills required:
- Good knowledge in test planning and management of test strategy, test plan and test cases.
- Good experience in implementing test automation
- Good experience in version control system.
- Good experience in database: E.g. SQL Server or NoSQL storages.
- Good experience in using development tools such as Visual Studio, VSCode, Resharper or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Azure cloud services.
- Good knowledge in performance and load testing.
- Good knowledge in security testing.
- Good experience in Agile and Scrum ceremonies best practices
- Experience in debugging and code review.
- Experience in DevOps and CI & CD best practices.
- Knowledge in containerized application testing.
- Experience in JS.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skill to contribute as an effective team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skill on both technical and non-technical challenges.
- Supportive attitude towards team members in the product, technology and process for timely delivery.
- Share best practices/methods with one another
- Continuously having open conversation with team members and Development Manager
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.