INSPIRING THE CREATORS OF TOMORROW
Who We Are
Sphero inspires the creators of tomorrow through remarkably cool, programmable robots, electronic building blocks, and educational tools that transform the way kids learn and create through coding, science, music, and the arts. Sphero goes #BeyondCode and drives kids to turn their imagination into reality. The skills students unlock through play-based learning prepare them to thrive, no matter what subject or career they pursue. With presence in Boulder, CO and Greenville, TX, Sphero has become the #1 STEAM-based learning solutions company, loved by millions of parents, kids, and educators worldwide.
At Sphero, you can do the work you love, be yourself, and take fun seriously.
What You’ll Do
Sphero is looking for an experienced and highly capable Marketing Manager to help grow brand awareness and engagement in the education and consumer markets through revenue growth and market share expansion.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record of managing marketing tactics including product marketing, content marketing, community programs, and trade shows as well as interpreting overall marketing metrics and analytics. You’ll provide leadership, project management, and insight to optimize marketing campaigns as well as ideate, evaluate, and present new opportunities to maximize growth and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of all marketing functions.
- Develop and execute effective product and content marketing campaigns for K12 educators and parents and manage efforts cross-functionally with marketing, product, and sales teams.
- Planning, organization, and implementation of all sales tools to support new customer acquisition, lead generation, and revenue goals for go-to-market plans and launches of new products, services, and programs.
- Craft messaging, positioning, and key benefits for sales and marketing communications including sales decks/sheets, brochures, website communication, landing pages, and all supporting customer-facing GTM materials.
- Formulate and develop deliverables that support brand marketing programs and campaigns as well as the business’s overall objectives for both offline and digital executions.
- Oversee the creation of marketing collateral and design deliverables in order to ensure proper and consistent communication of Sphero’s identity and reach across all channels and touchpoints.
- Manage overall strategy, communication, and growth of our global community and ambassador programs Sphero Heroes and Lead Educators.
- Manage the planning and execution for in-person and virtual trade shows and industry-related events. Prepare budgets, define the overall experience, coordinate logistics with internal teams and external vendors, analyze and share out success metrics post-event.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights and metrics to influence future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with recommendations to optimize accordingly.
- Work in partnership with the marketing/creative team to meet the objectives of all internal and public-facing initiatives. Create and proof copy, give creative feedback and manage the completion of projects to meet deadlines.
- Analyze insights, trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies, inform outreach, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Solid understanding of all marketing strategies and tactics, including branding, product marketing, content marketing, lead generation, digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, public relations, copywriting, social media, creative process, and photo and video development.
- 5-8 years relevant Marketing experience with preferred experience in education marketing or youth demographic directly.
- Ability to think strategically across product lines, challenges in education, use cases, learning experiences, and customer segments.
- Understanding of the full marketing funnel and tactics to help inform brand decisions, holistic integrated campaigns, and content development.
- Ability to craft and write marketing/sales copy and messaging for product positioning, marketing collateral, campaigns, website content, landing pages, and more.
- Ability to think and work strategically with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to review, interpret, and make recommendations based on customer data and analytics.
- Excellent project management and organization skills with the ability to track numerous tasks to align with deadlines and the needs of the team.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate and work cross-functionally on a variety of projects in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Ability to work remotely with a very collaborative and cross functional team.
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business
- A passion for the EdTech industry
- Experience in trade show and event planning and management
- Experience in managing community and/or affiliate programs
- Experience working for e-commerce companies/direct sales team
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central and Amazon advertising
- Experience with GoogleAds and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience working with an entirely in-house marketing/creative team
This is your opportunity to impact the STEM education and computer science revolution with an inspired, fast-paced, innovative team that is changing the world of play and learning. If you’re interested in bringing your unique talent to support our mission, please send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits: Sphero offers 100% paid medical plan (buy up plan available), dental and vision insurance; short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, AD&D insurance, FSA, HSA (with HDHP medical plan), 401(k) plan, stock options, unlimited PTO, 4 day work weeks, ability to work remotely, paid parental leave, education reimbursement, wellness reimbursement, and a technology benefit.
Compensation: The salary range for this role is $80,000-$95,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
We encourage and welcome applicants with any and all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and competencies. All decisions regarding hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge are based on qualifications, merit, and the needs of the business. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!