INSPIRING THE CREATORS OF TOMORROW
Who We Are
Sphero inspires the creators of tomorrow through remarkably cool, programmable robots, electronic building blocks, and educational tools that transform the way kids learn and create through coding, science, music, and the arts. Sphero goes #BeyondCode and drives kids to turn their imagination into reality. The skills students unlock through play-based learning prepare them to thrive, no matter what subject or career they pursue. With presence in Boulder, CO and Greenville, TX, Sphero has become the #1 STEAM-based learning solutions company, loved by millions of parents, kids, and educators worldwide.
At Sphero, you can do the work you love, be yourself, and take fun seriously.
What You’ll Do
Our Warehouse Material Handler is a full time position that will be involved in the receiving, production and shipping of Sphero products. You will ensure that all policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that materials are handled safely and efficiently and in a way to ensure quality and appropriate inventory levels.
- Unload inbound materials and report to either Warehouse Lead or Site Manager.
- Transfer loads in warehouse when required using bar code reader.
- Load trucks and record with bar code reader.
- Operate forklift as needed.
- Assist Inventory Administrator on inventory checks and cycle counts.
- Monitor the inventory and usage of pallets.
- Warehouse pallets/cartons and record location with barcode reader.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance on fork trucks.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, OSHA, etc. to ensure a safe, secure working environment that meets the company’s goals and achieves customer satisfaction.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate a RF unit and computer.
- Ability to operate sit-down and stand-up forklifts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of basic accounting, especially as it relates to inventory and movement of inventory.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Lead by example.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in written form.
- Able to provide a positive and helpful customer service experience.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Strong inventory control skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Forklift certified or able to become forklift certified.
- Must comply with all safety requirements.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
This is your opportunity to impact the STEM education and computer science revolution with an inspired, fast-paced, innovative team that is changing the world of play and learning. If you’re interested in bringing your unique talent to support our mission, please send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits: Sphero offers 100% paid medical plan (buy up plan available), dental and vision insurance; short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, AD&D insurance, FSA, HSA (with HDHP medical plan), 401(k) plan, stock options, 3 weeks paid vacation, 4 day work weeks, paid parental leave, education reimbursement, wellness reimbursement, and a technology benefit.
We encourage and welcome applicants with any and all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and competencies. All decisions regarding hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge are based on qualifications, merit, and the needs of the business. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!