THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com
) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and a world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
Together, we are radically reshaping how we think about sleep, mattresses, and shopping – and were just getting started. Want to join us?
- Help grow brand awareness and revenue by concepting and executing exceptional, engaging marketing campaigns
- Lead multiple creative projects simultaneously, collaborating with content, copy, and marketing partners, to develop compelling concepts in a myriad of marketing channels
- Help evolve and elevate our sister brands by creating and maintaining high design standards across all customer touchpoints
- Use data and customer research to inform design decisions that generate increasingly effective campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency and flawless execution
- Mentor and develop designers, effectively providing feedback that inspires their best work
- Serve as a department leader by proactively contributing ideas that enhance the creative development processes
- Help create, evolve and enforce our brand guidelines and visual style guides
- Work collaboratively across disciplines to ensure on-strategy and on-brand execution
- Lead art direction for photo and video shoots in Phoenix, New York, Los Angeles, etc.
YOU’LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
- 5 years of experience working in design on campaigns
- 5-10 years of art direction experience at an advertising agency or in-house creative department
- 2+ years of management experience with proven ability to lead and develop talent
- Optimism and excitement for your work, a love for the next big challenge, and a passion for business impact
- Ability to present a strong body of work of successful campaigns across multiple media channels; website, display, social, email, retail, video, print, etc.
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional branding, campaign, and visual story-telling skills
- Track record of being an independent, collaborative partner who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Strong typography, visual, graphic, and experience design sensibilities
- Strong conceptual thinking skills partnered with ridiculous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written, verbal, and visual form for audiences across the organization
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and prioritization skills; can be highly productive with limited direction and sometimes ambiguous challenges
- Ability to work quickly in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch; Abstract, and Figma are nice to have
- Experience creating stand out, polished and impactful video campaigns preferred
- Experience working with an e-commerce company preferred
- On-set photography and videography art direction preferred
- BA Graphic Design or related field
Our people You’ll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We’re very proud to work with each other. We’re shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And were proud of that too!
Our product Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners, and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at [email protected]