**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States remotely. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.**
The FloridaBlue IT team develops and manages next-generation solutions, systems, and assets that support this mission. Working in a collaborative, creative, and fun environment, we offer technology professionals a wide range of opportunities toutilize and further develop their skills while helping people live healthier lives.
- Full-stack development, writing code for complex system designs and new programs
- Create complex communications applications for Health Insurance Group/Member contracts, invoices, etc.
- Communications platform reconciliation and dashboard development.
- Review code developed by other Developers, providing input for programming standards
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers. Ensure sufficient quality and compliance of documentation to architectural standards
- Report missing elements found in the system and functional requirements and explain impacts on the subsystem to team members
- Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, and Project Managers
- Serves as lead liaison to vendors and may serve on Steering Committees
- Scope time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, or Project Managers on estimates. Incorporate other Developers scope information into own scope document (for integration points)
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Set test conditions based upon code specifications. Able to debug most program errors (simple to complex). May seek assistance from vendors to debug complex errors
- Support transition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle. Document what has to be migrated. Often requires more coordination points for transitioning systems. Document what has to be migrated / file properties
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- Act as a technical mentor and leader for other team members
- Healthcare industry experience.
3-4years of related experience is required for technologies under minimum job requirements.
Bachelorsor Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
Minimum Job Requirements:
5+ years related work experience indevelopment.
Related Bachelors degree oradditional related equivalent work experience
Experiencein Java/Spring Boot, Spring Batch
Experiencein REACT UI Design/Development
Experiencein developing high volume, real-time, batch and asynchronous transactionprocessing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/ProtectedVeteran/Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit careers.guidewell.com.