Sr. Manager, Employee Experience
Remote United States
Procore is looking for a Sr. Manager, Employee Experience to help create, own and execute critical initiatives designed to deliver a strong experience of belonging for our global employee base.
As a Sr. Manager, Employee Experience, youll engage with existing diversity, inclusion, and belonging (DIBs) initiatives while introducing new ways to transform the function to support Procores DIBs strategy tactically. The framework you create will not only help scale our organization but will also have a direct impact on the $11T global construction industry and communities we serve.
The role has the opportunity to be based in any of our US offices or work remotely from the US. Were looking for someone to join us immediately.
What youll do:
- Create and drive the employee journey map
- Own Procores employee voice survey (CultureAmp)
- Partner with key Procore stakeholders on social responsibility efforts
- Collaborate and advise on Procores new hire orientation and its international expansion
- Support and drive appropriate DIBs initiatives
- Be Procores culture champion leader
What were looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in diversity and inclusion, HR, or employee relations
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Proven experience implementing and scaling employee experience programs within a global technology company
- Experience managing diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Successful project management within a well-established HR organization
- Creative and passionate team player with exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelors degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitionsboth personally and professionally. That’s why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!