Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of businesscustomer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data)the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.The Challenge:
The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
As a Partner Ecosystem Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing global strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics through recruiting and enabling key strategic partners/alliances. For a list of our current partners, please visit www.qualtrics.com/partnerships/Position Overview:
As a Senior Partner Ecosystem Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics through recruiting, enabling and managing key strategic partners/alliances in an assigned geography / market.Your Responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Collaborate with Qualtrics Sales Management to identify, target, and contract with partners that allow us to drive incremental revenue, value to customers, and win rates.
- Exceed assigned revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Negotiate new partnership agreements and go-to-market constructs
- Develop joint success plans with partner included agreed to mutual KPIs
- Produce Monthly revenue forecasts for Ecosystem and sales leadership
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with partners & key Qualtrics stakeholders
- Onboard new partners and educate Qualtrics sales team regarding partnerships
- Partner with Qualtrics leadership to eliminate channel conflict and build effective rules of engagement
- Train and influence partner sellers by refining value propositions to meet specific client needs and facilitate client introductions to Qualtrics.
- Build and maintain positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Qualtrics products to drive new revenue streams
- Build relationships with Qualtrics Marketing team to develop value propositions and marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
- Liaise with Qualtrics Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance and channel partner agreements; negotiate and finalise all partner agreements
- Participate in industry trade shows & events
You are driven, accountable and collaborative. You can make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others and you are able to achieve great results. You can manage a wide range of relationships from the C-level to the sales rep on the frontlines.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- You have 5+ years driving and managing tier-1 partner/alliances business initiatives within a SaaS Software environment
- You have experience carrying and exceeding a revenue quota
- You are an expert strategic alliance leader with the ability to initiate and develop complex partnerships that deliver results
- You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Qualtrics and partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
- Relevant experience working with partner sales and IT functions
- Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in communicating at an executive level
- Proven track record of driving revenue and consistent attainment to quota both quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
- You are open to travel – ~25%
- 4 year University Degree BA or BS is required
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- Top tier benefits package with employees interests in mind (100% paid medical premiums, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k contribution, paid parental leave, etc.)
- We believe employees perform better when they are fed so we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories