Website Staff Me Up
Where Film/TV Crew members get hired.
Staff Me Up
Created in 2003, Staff Me Up (staffmeup.com) is the leading hiring and networking platform for media production, where people who work in the industry go to hire and get hired. Employers from more than 3,000 media companies use Staff Me Up’s search and hiring tools and over 350,000 registered production staff and crew find work and network, with access to jobs and insights to help them advance their careers. Simultaneously, talent agents utilize our resources to discover rising talent and to submit current clients to above-the-line opportunities.
Diversity & Inclusion (https://staffmeup.com/diversityandinclusion)
Staff Me Up’s mission is to solve for “exclusion by familiarity” in media and entertainment by bridging the network gap and opening up pathways for historically underrepresented people to be seen and hired. More often than not, industry professionals hire people they already know or via referrals from their colleagues. If these personal networks lack diversity, so will their crews; thus, it is our goal to work alongside media companies to expand their reach and help pave the way for equity and inclusion within the industry. By posting all available job opportunities on Staff Me Up’s platform, we can ensure the distribution of these opportunities to the entire Staff Me Up network (350,000+ users), our partner Diversity Advocacy Organizations and their members, Academic & Community Partners and more.
– Execute on new features and products to support major company initiatives from conception through delivery, including gathering requirements, writing user stories, gaining stake-holder approvals and working with engineering and design teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood.
– Work directly with users and stakeholder groups to develop a deep understanding of user needs and behavior, analyze workflows, uncover challenges customers face, and determine how best to serve them within an iterative product roadmap.
– Perform ongoing research and competitive analysis to ensure optimal market fit.
– Collect and parse analytics and feedback into discrete insights that identify key opportunities and drive future product decisions.
– Communicate project timelines and roadmaps with stakeholders as needed and maintain accountability on deliverables.
-3-5+ years work experience, preferably in the field of product management, project management, or business consulting.
-Ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams and projects.
-Attention to detail to ensure high-quality deliverables.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!