Digital Analytics Tag Implementation Consultant
LOCATION: Remote (with ability to move to Austin if needed, post-COVID)
EXPERIENCE: 2 – 3 years of professional experience in digital analytics or relevant consulting for an enterprise scale company
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience required; related advanced degree preferred
DEPARTMENT: Analytics Business Unit / eClerx Digital Vertical
Digital Analytics Tag Implementation Consultant
eClerx is a leader in providing clients with innovative business process management, data-driven insights, automation and analytics. Our customizable services and solutions optimize the way companies conduct business by streamlining processes and improving business performance. The Tag Implementation Consultant is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of analytics projects, having the ability to perform analysis directly and the ability to manage the work of others who are part of the project team. This is a customer-facing role intended to bring strategic thought-leadership and analytical rigor to our Analytics practice, as well as to provide onshore presence and guidance to our offshore delivery model.
This role will be working within the eClerx Digital vertical.
eClerx Digital is the trusted partner of choice to the worlds largest global brands for creative production, eCommerce/web operations, and analytics and insights services. Our rich history of data management and process optimization combined with our industry-leading analytics and marketing operations expertise improves profitability for our clients digital businesses.
In this position, you will:
- Support eClerx clients in the area of digital analytics, with knowledge of tag implementation & management, as well as best practices of conducting detailed analysis to understand customer behavior and improve the performance of various aspects of websites
- Meet regularly with customers to understand business requirements and to formulate an analytics plan to address the client needs. Build and present business cases to senior client stakeholders
- Create technical specification documentation for tag deployment, complete implementation in Adobe, and perform tag audits, and create customer-facing dashboard/reports
- Leverage data visualization and data storytelling techniques to support providing of insights
- Collaborate with business development team to pursue new opportunities where your expertise is required
Required Skill Set/Expertise
- Rich experience in digital marketing analytics, including significant experience in digital analytics implementation through a tag management system
- Strong understanding of Tag Management Systems especially Tealium
- Experience with implementation of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics through TMS
- Willingness to learn new digital analytics platforms from a data-architecture standpoint
- Experience translating business strategy and objectives into a plan for data collection, reporting, and analysis
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of key business metrics & drivers for the typical digital marketing organization
- Partner with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Maintain Tag Management platform, releases, and enhancements needed to support client processes and goals
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken
- Must be comfortable working autonomously and with broad guidelines
- Strong project management skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience required Degree
- Digital analytics, web analytics, tag management, business insights, reporting & analytics experience. Bonus points if you are familiar with A/B testing.
- 2-3 years of hands on experience using Tag Management Systems like Tealium (preferred), Adobe Launch, or Google Tag Manager.
- Familiarity with solution design, tag implementation, tool integration for Adobe Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. Bonus points for experience in the Adobe stack.
- Should have work authorization in US
About eClerx Digital
eClerx Digital is a global digital service provider partnering with the worlds leading brands primarily in luxury & fashion, retail, high tech, financial services, automotive and travel industries. We provide high impact consulting and value based production resources to drive greater insight, quality and creativity to deliver our clients digital priorities.
eClerx Digital powers the leading global brands digital channels with our four key solutions:
- Creative focuses on large scale post production up to cutting edge CGI; we provide creative production services to support all ATL & BTL creative assets managed through our FLUiiD4 marketing workflow solution
- Commerce & Campaigns focuses on our clients omni-channel digital operations, including web operations, conversion rate optimization, site merchandising & eCommerce operations, campaign operations, and system re-platforming
- Analytics, Insights & Reporting focuses on the full spectrum of data analysis from web and social analytics to more advanced predictive analytics and big data all underpinned by a strong business intelligence and visualisation team
- Data Management focuses on all facets of data acquisition, integration, normalization, and quality across all data sets (customer, product, supplier, partner, sales, transactional, etc.), as well as Master Data Management and data governance/stewardship
eClerx Digital is a division of eClerx Services which is a publicly traded company for 10+ years on the India stock exchanges. We employ over 9,500 employees globally, have sales offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Austin, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Hamburg and Singapore and is supported by operations centres in India and Thailand.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit mycompany.applytojob.com.