In this part-time (15-25 hours/week) role, the Online Events Coordinator is a key member of our small, agile team, focused on leading our online events programming. Working remotely within our content team, you are the “owner” of our online partner programming and specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our partners to schedule, record, promote our online partner programming
- Manage online events calendar including adding/editing events, reconciling events across multiple calendars and platforms, and reporting on registrations and attendance
- Act as primary pre-event contact for partners
- Ensure all speakers are prepared to deliver great sessions and provide technical assistance where needed
- Host online events as dedicated event producer, managing Q&A, polling, breakout sessions and general support for each session
- Following up with post-program recordings, surveys and other follow up tasks
- Because of the fast-paced nature of our team, and the constantly evolving schedule we are looking for someone who is a self-starter, who isn’t afraid of questioning the status quo, and who is very goal-oriented. Experience working remotely and a high level of comfort with virtual events is required.
Qualified candidates bring:
- 2+ years of experience in online/virtual events (this could include distance learning, webinars, etc.)
- Excellent project management, organization, and time management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to oversee multiple events in parallel and adjust to new deadlines.
- Strong digital communication skills (including being comfortable speaking to online audiences)
- The ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Experience with Zoom, Slack, Trello, and Google Docs
- High comfort level working remotely and communicating via online mediums
You might be the ideal candidate if:
- You have a background in communications, marketing, or project management and are looking for a part-time, flexible opportunity.
- You are motivated, disciplined, and thrive working online- we don’t have an office (even pre-COVID we were a 100% remote organization) so working from home on your own technology must be comfortable and productive for you.
- A dedicated computer and strong, reliable Internet are a must.
- You are comfortable facilitating live, online video sessions.
- You’re a strong individual contributor who loves to get stuff done. You love lists and organizing yourself and others.
- You are available for set (though flexible) hours, including at least 4 hours on Thursdays between 10am and 6pm ET.
If you think you’re the right person to join our team please fill out the online application here and attach your resume.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!