Website The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation
Temp/ Contract Digital Marketing Specialist
- Maintain WordPress website including general updates and maintenance as well as planning and creating content for latest news section. Collaborate with agency partners on keywords and content ideas as part of our SEO strategy.
- Create and maintain full calendar of social media promotions and posts across all platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Drive engagement on social media by responding and interacting with followers and other users
- Staying current and knowledgeable of trends, strategy, and aware of additional opportunities to grow audience engagement
- Manage e-newsletter creation, distribution and analytics
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting for website, social media, and newsletter.
- Create written, digital, and video content for all channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of marketing experience with at least 1 year in B2B
- healthcare industry experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of social media trends and best practices in the B2B space. Hands-on experience managing campaigns from inception to execution to reporting.
- Expertise with mailchimp, Google Analytics & WordPress
- Basic graphic design knowledge. Experience with Canva and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Experience marketing to diverse audiences in multiple languages preferred
- Video editing capabilities a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Strong communication, oral and written skills. Have an analytical and data-driven mindset
- Collaborative team player. Ability to work on a lean team and wear multiple hats
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!