Website The Suites
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The Suites is an exclusive business community for executives and entrepreneurs of color looking for
strategic connections and resources to scale their businesses. The unique challenges faced by executives and entrepreneurs of color often boil down to the 3 missing M’s: Money, Management and Market. The Suites is designed to bridge the resource gaps for entrepreneurs of color by helping them with: connections,
coaching and capital. Our membership offering includes:
Access to Mobile App with Network of Top-Tiered Executives of Color
- BI-Weekly Business Masterclasses with Expert Advisors and Professionals Monthly Conversations with World Renowned Executives and Public Figures
- VIP Networking Mixers around the World (beginning in 2022)
- Discounts and Perks with our Luxury, Travel and Business Partners
You have at least 7 years of experience in a membership / community management role, with experience working with start-ups and business owners. You are experienced planning and hosting events in person and virtually. You are polished in presentation and comfortable with public speaking. You are a community builder. It’s a plus if you can write business content for our various blogs / digital platforms. You are comfortable traveling for events, both domestically and internationally.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Working with marketing team to tighten marketing materials
- Getting to know each member of the Suites
- Conducting Weekly Member “Check-In” meetings to assess ongoing business needs
- Working with CEO to strategize plan for each member, to help get most out of Suites membership
- Being a brand ambassador for the Suites on Social Media and in day-to-day interactions
- Coaching members through their business journeys
- Establishing metrics for member satisfaction and ensuring retention of members of the Suites
- Event planning and event execution including:
o strategizing multi-platform events, outreach and coordination with guest speakers,
o working with marketing team to create event assets,
o managing invitations and post-event follow-ups,
o acting as brand ambassador for company during events, and
o tracking community engagement during events
Compensation will be a combination of equity and cash compensation, to be discussed.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!