Website The Suites
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The Suites is an exclusive business community for executives and entrepreneurs of color looking for strategic connections and resources to scale their businesses. The unique challenges faced by executives and entrepreneurs of color often boil down to the 3 missing M’s: Money, Management and Market. The Suites is designed to bridge the resource gaps for entrepreneurs of color by helping them with: connections, coaching and capital. Our membership offering includes:
· Access to Mobile App with Network of Top-Tiered Executives of Color
· BI-Weekly Business Masterclasses with Expert Advisors and Professionals
· Monthly Conversations with World Renowned Executives and Public Figures
· VIP Networking Mixers around the World (beginning in 2022)
· Discounts and Perks with our Luxury, Travel and Business Partners
You have at least 10 years of experience in a consumer marketing role, preferable with experience in membership programs and working with start-ups. You are experienced coming up with exceptional marketing campaigns. You can leverage tools like Pipedrive, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and similar platforms to generate and manage leads. You are comfortable with marketing via Mailchimp, Instagram, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Medium, Twitter, YouTube, and Clubhouse. You can generate creative graphics using tools like Canva and, you are also comfortable with writing engaging business articles and public speaking.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
Creating and implementing a metrics-driven methodology for our marketing and branding strategy.
Using data to create and optimize a 360-degree marketing plan which includes website, newsletter, social media, digital advertising and media placements.
Developing unique marketing initiatives for both in-person (when possible) and virtual experiences.
Working closely with executive team to ensure messaging and branding alignment
Working closely with executive team to create multi-channel marketing content
Managing Brand Ambassador Program with Suites members
Recruiting and managing remote creative team (editor, graphic designer, social media coordinator)
Hosting Events (In-person and virtual)
Working closely with executive team put together marketing materials for member and partner recruitment
Compensation will be a combination of equity and cash compensation, to be discussed.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!