Website The Suites
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The Suites is an exclusive business community for executives and entrepreneurs of color looking for strategic connections and resources to scale their businesses. The unique challenges faced by executives and entrepreneurs of color often boil down to the 3 missing M’s: Money, Management and Market. The Suites is designed to bridge the resource gaps for entrepreneurs of color by helping them with: connections, coaching and capital. Our membership offering includes:
· Access to Mobile App with Network of Top-Tiered Executives of Color
· BI-Weekly Business Masterclasses with Expert Advisors and Professionals
· Monthly Conversations with World Renowned Executives and Public Figures
· VIP Networking Mixers around the World (beginning in 2022)
· Discounts and Perks with our Luxury, Travel and Business Partners
You have at least 7 – 10 years of experience working with mobile (iOS and Android) and web application platforms. It’s a plus if you have worked in a start-up environment before.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
· Managing Zendesk support tickets
· Establishing software development milestones for future builds
· Managing a development team (including offshore or international)
· Trouble-shooting bugs on mobile (iOS and Android) and web platforms
· Basic coding to update website or Mailchimp, as needed
· Managing technology infrastructure including software stack for business as a whole (Mailchimp, Pipedrive, etc)
· Researching and deploying best practices in software development
Compensation will be a combination of equity and cash compensation, to be discussed.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!