Boot Camp Digital
Training and Social Media Coordinator Position
Boot Camp Digital is currently hiring a part-time Training and Social Media Coordinator. This contract virtual position can be 20 40 hours a week. It provides the opportunity to work for a quickly growing digital marketing training company while working from home.
This role requires a process-driven individual who is extremely well organized and can multi-task to handle multiple priorities. The ideal candidate is energetic, self-motivated, transparent, and takes initiative to solve problems and create happy customers. In this key role, youll be supporting the organization in the day-to-day operations. We are a lean organization, so youll wear different hats and have the opportunity to learn different aspects of the business.
Boot Camp Digital is a training company that operates with high integrity. We put customer needs first and do whatever is needed to create satisfied customers. We drive impact for our clients and also use this approach with our own business.
This is a long-term freelance/contract opportunity.
If you want to work for a great company with the freedom to work from home, this opportunity is for you.
- Communicate with customers in a friendly, helpful, and professional manner
- Ability to be in front of customers to answer questions and support trainings
- Execute existing processes in a deadline-driven manner
- Execute our social media strategy across channels
- Customer service including LiveChat and responding to emails
- Coordinate and manage projects as needed timelines, dates, trainers, etc.
- Demonstrate ownership over processes and projects to drive results
- Create repurposed content on our blog and other channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with social media for business
- Ability to learn and master systems and programs
- Ability to create and execute processes consistently
- High level of attention to detail
- Amazing organization skills
- Self-starter who can excel in a work from home environment with little management
- Minimum 2 5 years business experience
- A track record of successfully working from home is a plus
How to Apply:
Send your rsum and links to your social networks to jobs (at) bootcampdigital (dot) com with a video explaining why you would be great for this position.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!