Our mission is to change the way the software industry builds trust. We’re using world-class and cutting-edge software engineering tools to offer a platform that will improve the way vendors engage in trust communication. Ultimately, we believe that at the bottom of every organization’s website, there should be a link to “Privacy and Security”. Behind that link should live a Trustpage Trust Center.
As a Business Development Manager at Trustpage you’ll be an imperative part of our tremendous growth over the next few years as we look to transform the industry. You will work closely with our CEO, Lead Evangelist, and Senior Marketing Manager to communicate at scale with potential customers and build partnerships to develop a powerful trust ecosystem.
- Develop growth strategies focused on customer satisfaction and success.
- Help identify potential customers, new customer profiles, and customer needs.
- Bring Trustpage to a wide audience through many-to-many mediums e.g. webinars.
- Source, land, and expand partnerships to drive adoption and revenue.
- Organized with strong attention to detail and clear communication.
- Natural at building rapport and connecting with others 1:1 and in groups.
- Enjoy being proactive, taking initiative, and tackling new challenges.
- Experience in business development in B2B and enterprise software.
- Familiarity and direct experience with the challenges of trust in software.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!