Our mission is to change the way the software industry builds trust. We’re using world-class and cutting-edge software engineering tools to offer a platform that will improve the way vendors engage in trust communication. Ultimately, we believe that at the bottom of every organization’s website, there should be a link to “Privacy and Security”. Behind that link should live a Trustpage Trust Center.
Senior Software Engineers at Trustpage own and develop key initiatives while contributing to and benefiting from a positive, forward-thinking culture. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth because it helps us grow a best-in-class team and have a meaningful impact on our products. Trustpage is experiencing tremendous growth and will continue to over the next few years as we look to transform our industry. Our Senior Software Engineers will be absolutely instrumental to this growth.
- Collaborate across the business in a multi-disciplinary environment to build word-class products and systems
- Develop performant and scalable microservice and/or frontend architectures and components
Research and introduce new technology into the stack to level up the team and product
- Implement and evolve standards and processes to drive quality and productivity across the team
- Ensure uptime and a smooth experience through effective monitoring and timely debugging of platform issues
- Strong experience and understanding of relational and non-relational data stores such as Postgres and Redis
- Strong experience working in and/or developing microservice and serverless architectures
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers and integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile environment with design teams, automated testing, and code reviews
- Attention to detail, good judgement, excellent communication, commitment to improvement, and a great attitude
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!