Website Tuft and Needle
THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
Together, we are radically reshaping how we think about sleep, mattresses, and shopping – and we’re just getting started. Want to join us?
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to craft engaging and beautiful user experiences from concept to execution. You’ll drive impact by championing our customers and creating an inspirational, seamless shopping experience that drives brand perception, conversion, and customer satisfaction. As a UX/UI designer you’ll report directly to the Head of UX/UI. You will work with leaders and peers across our Marketing, Merchandising, Product, Engineering, Creative and Copy teams to deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
- Advocate for user-centered design every step of the way and lead the design process from concept to execution.
- Organize research and product information into coherent user flows, interaction designs, interactive prototypes, visual design mocks and specifications for dev to build.
- Validate hypotheses and optimize our site experience through qualitative and quantitative studies and A/B testing
- Plan user research studies and partner with UX researchers to understand our customer and validate product concepts
- Work closely with other designers, and engage with multiple project partners, including product managers, engineers, UX researchers, marketing managers and other designers to ensure that the user experience is simple, straightforward, and elegant.
- Translate complex problems into ‘simple’ practical design solutions that are grounded in user research and data.
- Work within an existing design system and maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!