Technical Product Manager
· Understanding our product and its capabilities
· Maintaining a prioritized backlog of tasks
· Working with users to clarify and document their specific needs
· Writing documentation for internal and external users
· Loves writing
· Loves organizing, sorting, and prioritizing
· Experience planning and delivering software
· Comfortable analyzing data in Excel or similar
· 3+ years experience in software development, project management, or product analysis
· Experience developing software for POS systems, E-commerce, Logistics, or Warehouse management
· Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry
· Comfortable reading technical documentation
· Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ad Manager or Ad Words
· Experience working in a startup or consulting environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 – $155,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
This is and will continue to be a full-time remote position.
- Do you have experience in software development, project management, or product analysis? If yes, in which of the above areas and how many years experience?
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!