What are we looking for:
Our company is built on innovation, credibility, respect, and grit. We are female-founded and operated and embrace diversity. The right candidate genuinely enjoys the excitement and energy of early-stage startups. As a core member, we also envision your work will have major impact on shaping our culture and brand to attract top talent and to become an industry leader in Voice tech.
We are seeking candidates that genuinely enjoy the excitement and energy of early-stage startups. If you are a creative problem solver with strong communication and team building skills with a proven track record of software development and productization ready for your next challenge, this pivotal role would be a great fit!
- Optimize product quality, performance, security, scalability and infrastructure
- Enhance voice building pipeline, optimize AWS deployments and develop web-based products
- Contribute to translating customer needs into product roadmap
- Collaborate with CEO to help build a world-class engineering team
Technical Proficiency Requirements:
- 5+ Years experience as a Full Stack/DevOps engineer
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Deploy and secure infrastructure on AWS
- Relational database schema design & query authoring (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Cloudformation, Terraform, etc…)
- Asynchronous background task management (e.g. Message queues & task queues)
- Previous startup experience
- Passionate about Voice Tech and VocaliD’s vision
- Web app backend paradigms and frameworks (e.g. Kotlin, Django/Flask, Node.js)
- Single-page app client frameworks (e.g. React, AngularJS, Meteor, etc…)
- Experience with iOS or Android App development
- AWS (ECS, S3)
- Android, iOS & Windows Apps
To learn more about about Founder and CEO — Dr. Rupal Patel, check out her TedTalk, where you can learn more about the mission that started VocaliD. Please submit your CV through the LinkedIn jobs ad (linked here) or directly to [email protected] — please state that you heard about the opportunity through Incluzion.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!