VP, Total Rewards
Remote United States
Were looking for a Vice President of Total Rewards to lead Procores Compensation and Benefits teams as we develop compelling and equitable programs aimed at attracting and retaining world-class talent. In this role, youll leverage a proactive and innovative approach to ensure our rewards are aligned with our culture, valued by our employees, and drive business results. Thriving in this role requires balancing strategic leadership with front-line, hands-on work. If youre passionate about how compensation and benefits directly impact the employee experience across disciplines, business units, and geographieswed like to hear from you.
This position will report to our Chief People Officer and has the opportunity to be based out of our offices in Carpinteria (just outside Santa Barbara), Austin, NY and /or remote. Were looking for someone to join us immediately.
What youll do:
- Provide strategic direction, planning, and execution of Procores compensation and benefits programs including health and welfare, retirement, time-off and flexibility, disability plans, and other various perks
- Stay on top of total rewards trends and offerings to ensure Procores are fresh, modern, and competitive
- Continuously evaluate and refine our rewards programs to ensure they are aligned with our business and talent strategies and market trends
- Manage the effective communication of compensation, benefits, and wellness programs to achieve employee awareness, understanding, and appreciation of program offerings
- Ensure all programs are administered in compliance with regulations nationally including the management of all compliance filings, reports, and audits related to the administration of employee compensation programs either directly or through vendor and partners
- Serve as an integral member of the HR Leadership team advising on programs impacting the organization as a whole and collaborating with HR Business Partners to understand and address the unique needs of their various client groups.
- Prepare materials for Procores Board of Directors as needed
What were looking for:
- BA/BS Degree is preferred
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in Compensation, Benefits and/or Total Rewards or HR Operations
- Deep experience designing executive compensation plans (incentive plans and equity strategy/equity plan design) for a pre-IPO company and/or managing executive compensation at a public company
- History of successful change management through influence and collaboration with all levels of stakeholders, internally and externally, including senior executives, finance and legal partners, and HR colleagues
- Customer service and consultative philosophy; centering HR around a customer service mission, effectively soliciting feedback from employees on all aspects of total rewards, adapting changes when needed to drive satisfaction
- Expert knowledge of health and wellness programs, 401(K) administration, and employment contracts
- Strong communication, organizational, problem-solving, and project management skills. Strong attention to detail with a creativity
- High degree of motivation and flexibility; ability to creatively multitask while managing deadlines and perform under pressure
- Ability to work independently and succeed in a team-oriented, collaborative, but complex and decentralized environment
- Experience with Workday and helping to implement an HR Shared Service Model a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitionsboth personally and professionally. That’s why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.
To apply for this job please visit www.procore.com.