VTEX is the only multitenant commerce platform capable of unifying experiences in all sales channels. With a robust solution, scalable cloud infrastructure and powerful tooling, our platform accelerates the transformation of complex operations.
More than 3400 renowned companies of varying sizes and segments, with operations in 43 countries and in global expansion, have in VTEX the solution for the online sale of their products, among them major names such as Sony, Motorola, Walmart, Whirlpool, Coca-Cola, Stanley Black & Decker, and Nestlé.
TRUST TO BE TRUSTED: We trust each other without reservations and delegate our responsibilties continuously. To be trustworthy you need honesty, transparency and consistency in quality and performance. This bond is built upon exchange: trust to be trusted.
BUILD FOR COMMUNITY: It’s all about being ready to grow and reach new levels together. When you have a solid foundation, modular thinking and a scalable essence, you’re building for the community. We are global but we’re audacious enough to aim for the stars.
BE BOLD: Boldness is about challenging the status quo and not being afraid to make mistakes or take risks. We test new alternatives, walk into the unknown and explore possibilities no one thought about. To be bold is to apologize instead of asking for permission.
HOW WE WORK
• We’re building the infrastructure for global commerce. We create solutions that range from e-commerce to physical store solutions, but also extend to financial services and even tools to empower partner and client’s devs
•Build services and workflows that are adaptable enough to fit our current and future enterprise demands
•Evolve and scale our infrastructure to keep up with our 50% YOY growth
•Deliver our engineering expertise through our serverless development platform
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
• Our team is built by bringing together bright and inquisitive engineers and a lot of tough problems. We’ve seen this setting fostering ownership, allowing engineers to deeply understand and have the initiative to solve our daily challenges.
Our stack consists mostly of .NET for CPU-bound applications, Node.js + Typescript for IO-bound services and a pinch of Golang here and there. On the frontend, we leverage React stuffed with Typescript and served with GraphQL on the side.
As a senior engineer who builds our frontend first party apps, you’ll get to:
• Design and build our core store components with a mobile-first approach – if you’re interested to take a look at our design system
• Define and implement standards and frameworks that bootstrap thousands of VTEX partner agencies
• Profile and optimize our components performance focusing on improving UX
As a senior engineer who builds our backends first party apps, you’ll get to:
• Evolve large-scale and resilient microservices with 24/7 uptime
• Design and build low-latency and highly available APIs
Depending on your role, you might perform any non-empty combination of these tasks. We also expect and encourage every engineer to join our tech discussions, elaborate processes and build tools that raise the bar of our engineering practices and to take part in the hiring and onboarding of new team members.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
• You are passionate about solving complex business problems with simple and elegant development solutions
• Working with our tech and learning about commerce sounds exciting
• You are keen to learn new concepts and not afraid to adapt to new paradigms
• Working in a team that values initiative and ownership feels right to you
• You are able to design simple solutions to complex problems
• You are willing to question and suggest alternatives to existing approaches
• You have at least 5 years of working experience with development;
• You are comfortable working remotely and can attend meetings within typical US Eastern time zone working hours.
Even though we value familiarity with our technology stack, we don’t require that you have any previous knowledge of it. We’ve found that people who have a solid grasp of fundamental software engineering skills combined with a growth mindset fit in well at VTEX – and all the people we’ve found with this profile proficient in at least one programming stack.
If you like how we think and want to see more about our challenges, let’s talk!
YOUR COMPENSATION PACKAGE WILL BE
- Competitive salary and annual bonus;
- Reimbursement of up to 100% for foreign language classes (Spanish or Portuguese);
- 21 (twenty-one) calendar days of vacation per year (up to 10 days of unused vacation days will be carried over into the following year);
- Single full medical coverage for the employee
- 401K after 3 months (100% match up to 3% plus 50% match from 3% to 5%);
- Short/long-term disability;
- Life insurance;
- Ability to work remotely
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!