Hello, I need a press release for Incluzion.co. The very site you’re reading this job posting on. Below are a few stats to help in the process. I need it completed in the next 3 days or so.
- I spent approx $500,000 between 2011-2016 on Upwork, Elance & Fiverr hiring developers, attorneys, voice talent, designers, admin assistants and more.
- After selling Pay Sell in 2017, I issued a press release stating I would take on outside development projects. I still receive monthly calls from people who google “Black Software Companies” because that PR is still #8 on Google — People are looking for black and diverse freelancers.
- 50.9% of the U.S. population will be freelancing in 10 years
- Currently, 36% of the workforce 57.3M people have freelanced.
- Popular freelancing projects are related to Blockchain, Machine Learning, Database Management, Voice Overs, Subtitling, Art/Design, Content Strategy, AI, Business Intelligence, AR, Web Development, Customer Analytics, Information Security, API Development & Video Editing
- Freelance earning in 2016 were 1.4 trillion dollars