Group Nine Media is currently seeking an Audience Development Coordinator. Responsibilitieswill include coordinating campaigns across Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and whatever is next! This role will also focus on data analysis geared towards growth across all of G9s many social accounts as measured by audience engagement, reach of the page, total fans, and traffic back to the website.
You should be the first person to know whatever is trending on social media and have a million ideas for how to keep engaging and optimizing our audiences to be ahead of the curve and jump on the latest trends. You willassist in the execution and implementation of social media content campaigns and provide support as needed to other members of the distribution team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Curate, schedule, and coordinate content on Group Nines social media channels
- Identify new and emerging publications for prospective partnerships
- Manage post times and frequency of all incoming content from cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with editorial and video teams to dissect posts and continually improve the quality of content on social media
- Track trending news and internet moments and find creative ways for Group Nine to be a part of the conversation
- Keep up with relevant social media news, updates, tools, platforms, and best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Minimum 6 months-1 year experience managing social media, preferably for a digital media publisher
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and extremely organized
- Comfortable in afast paced, entrepreneurial and high-energy environment; comfortable collaborating with the social media team and video and editorial teams
- Enthusiastic and goal-driven with the ability to proactively follow-up and follow-through on all projects
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics; Chartbeat; CrowdTangle; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchatand Instagram Insights.
- Understanding of social media audience behavior, engagement strategies, what makes people share things on social media, and what makes people feel an affinity to a publisher on social media
- Knowledge of latest trends on how to use all social media platforms as a content distributor
- A hunger to learn more about the ever-changing landscape of social media
- Sense of humor a huge plus